Thursday, October 19, 2017

What Happened

I quit my job at Whataburger.

I did it to make myself happy. I was getting really depressed.

I wasn't making Whataburger happy, either. I wanted to make that place happy and I just couldn't adjust quickly enough.

I woke up and my body was like I'm going to flip out and kill someone today if I don't quit.  So I had to listen.  Got to stay safe.

So I'm back at home, with limited funds, looking for a job again.  Not just any job, but a job that fits me and that I can do without destroying myself.  I don't want to end up in another job where I can't promise what I said in the interview.


I feel really emotional and motivated.  This might be good for a new start.

I'm listening to The Fizzle Show's Podcast on Motivation.  It's some wisdom.

I signed up.  I did it.  The whole AVON thing.  Makeup, lotion, gifts.  I keep remembering this one student in college that talked to me at the bus station and I actually bought something that I thought was useful. It was a hair remover that I used for a while.  I think I can really help people.  She helped me by reaching out and this gives me a reason.

I need to talk to my mom about letting me use the other car.  Insurance is about $90.  I applied to UTA (I haven't paid the application fee yet.) and I made an appointment with the Nursing Advisor at TCC.  I don't really have a plan, but going to school and learning something could help.

There's this phone number for an at home sales job that I need to call, and there it is.   My plans for my new life.

Thank you, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment